Domiciliary Care in Worthing
All our staff at Acorn Care Services are experienced care workers who undertake regular update training to keep them at the top of their field. Our care workers are fully vetted and checked via the Criminal Records Bureau. We are a local based company in Worthing, and supply dedicated care workers for our clients, and have done for many years. Our staff are friendly, trustworthy and extremely professional and offer a high standard of domiciliary/home care. Over the years our staff have been with us they have gained knowledge and experience in all aspects of care. Our care workers are understanding and sympathetic to all needs and provide services such as domestic duties, shopping trips, personal care, respite, social occasions, hospital appointments or just a companion when required.
Some of the quotes below by our content and happy staff:
- “It is nice to work for Acorn as everyone is warm and friendly, they have high standards and always maintain them”
- “A nice friendly firm to work for”
- “ I like it and I am very happy”
- “I enjoy giving care and support to people in the community enabling them to maintain independence”
- “ I started with Acorn for extra money as a second job but have stayed as I really enjoy the work and I get real job satisfaction”
We believe that if our care workers are happy and content within their job roles this will be passed onto the individuals they care for. Acorn Care Services are supportive of their care workers as well as their clients. Do call us and enquire about all the services that we offer, or see our details on the contact page.